Coil Winder BAU180: Turn to turn coil winder for ductile wire, with automatic ended coil extraction.
Coil Winder BAU180
A simple to use machine for turn to turn winding of normal or coated ductile wires, annealed or galvanized plated iron, copper, zinc, aluminium, with diameters up to 5,0 mm.
It’s equipped with centesimal electronic adjustment of the wire guide pitch, simply by setting the desired pitch directly on a special keyboard. This system makes the machine extremely flexible and rapid for winding any diameter of wire with maximum precision (only for BAU180E).
The windings stops when the desired numbers of coiled wire layers (or number of meters on request) is reached, and already position for the next coil.
An automatic pneumatic system extracts from the winding drum the finished bound coil and carries it out for easy removal.
The coil winder is combined with our unwinder – static decoiler model SV2 with capacity of 1.000 Kg.
General Technical Specification
- Electronic adjustment system of wire-guide pitch in alternating current (only BAU180E)
- Patented mechanical wire-guide carriage reversal system, with millimetric adjustment, in oil bath
- Front-sliding safety guard
- 8-12 Bar pneumatic supply with or without lubrication
- Self-braking master motor Kw 4 in alternating current
- Equipped with electronic speed adjustment up to 7 m/s with inverter
- Electronic coiled layer counter with pre-selection (or counter-meter on request)
- Electronic coils counter
- Separate electric box with push-button panel
- Standard internal coil diameter 550 mm
- Standard external coil diameter max 670 mm
- Standard coil width 100 mm
- Iron hoop hole 20 mm x n°4 binding
Available additional options
- Decoiler mod. SV2 for Kg. 1000 weight coils